Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Hire Me as Your Part Time Office Manager

With the economy as it is today I have decided to offer my services online. This is a great way to reduce personnel costs and still retain a 'soul' in the office.

Why this kind of service? Why online? What services do I offer? How often can we chat? What is the cost? Can I contact you anytime? What if I need you to come to the office, will you? Do I need a contract?

Here are all the answers to your questions.

1. Why this kind of service?
It's simple really - As your business grows it is important to stay aware of your business needs. That means your employees as well as your customers. However, you don't need a full time office manager from the start.

Using my service will provide you with an experienced trainer who has more than 20 years of employee, team and executive development experience.

2. Can this really be done online?
Certainly it can. Of course person to person is ideal and I am willing to come into your office to do the work. But why not try to address issues online first.

Over my 20+ years of working with people I have often found that there is a miscommunication or misinterpretation of information and/or feelings about a person/situation/change or process. It usually takes less than 15 hours to resolve basic misunderstandings and create a more supportive environment. Using the following process is far more economical and just as positive.

The process:
* Telephone conversation with each person involved (confidential) - Average 1 hour per person
* Initial report on findings. Report lists primary and secondary issues with recommendations for resolution. Average 3 hours, depending on how extensive issues and resolutions.
* Conference call with all parties in attendance. Average 2-3 hours
* Online support after initial meetings Per hour rate based on agreed upon hours with business.

3. Can I contact you anytime?
Yes, I guarantee responses to your inquiries within 24 hours for general requests. If you need immediate care you will have access to my phone.

4. If I need you to come into the office, will you?
Of course, my services are here to fit your needs. I will do my best to keep the cost down. I also offer referral credits so that you can build up free time by simply referring my services to others. 2 hours of credit for every new business that contracts with me for 15 hours or more per month.

5. What other services do you provide?
Strategic Planning Retreats
Customer Service
Employee and team development
Executive Coaching
Presentation Skills

5. What is the cost?
Call or email me for your FREE quote. Rates, without a contract, begin at $100 per hour. To retain my services you can reduce this cost by 15-25% and purchase 5 hours, 10 hours, 15 hours or more for a 1 month 3 month, 6 month or 1 year and your rate will be considerably lower.

So, why pay a full time employee who needs 3-6 months just to get up to speed when all you need is part time assistance. Save money, leverage your time and spend more time working on your business rather than working in it to resolve issues that take time away from what you 'need' to do.

It is a fact that no matter how great your working relationship is with your employees, they will never tell you the truth about being unhappy, or having issues with a fellow employee. Don't fool yourself that they are always honest with you. They are not! It is uncomfortable. The reality is that even if you are liked by your employees they don't want conflict and they don't want to create waves in the workplace.

I can help reduce and eliminate those waves.

Contact me today for your FREE quote:
Johanna Cunningham
916-798-4297, johanna.mc@sbcglobal.net

Let's get started together

No comments: